Fire and Going Out of Business Permits

The tax collector is responsible for the issuance of permits to conduct fire and going out of business sales. The permit is good for 60 days with no extensions, and the fee is $50. Applications must be filed with complete inventory listing at the downtown office.

Print Back to Top