As your tax collector, I am committed to providing you with a range of services geared to meet both your personal and business needs. Because I understand that it may be difficult to conduct your tax collector business during traditional office hours, we have expanded our services to include:
- Fast title service – your title is printed in our office while you wait
- Credit card payments by mail, phone, and in person (convenience fee is charged)
- Fee-free debit card payment in person
- Fee-free electronic check payments online, by phone, and in person as needed
- Full service at all four of our convenient locations
- Service by appointment
- Drive-thru at all locations
- Driver license services at all locations by appointment only; walk-in driver license services at Marcus Pointe location only from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Expanded web site and online services at www.escambiataxcollector.com
- After-hours drop box at all locations
My 39 years of experience have given me a strong foundation to serve you, the citizens of Escambia County. I am honored to be your tax collector and eager to meet future challenges. I am proud of my capable staff of experts who look forward to assisting you, and we are enthusiastic about the possibilities to improve our responsiveness to you.
I value your suggestions and ideas and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future.
Janet Holley, CFCPrint Back to Top